Our client is a substantial and diverse manufacturing fund investing in the automotive, medical, new materials, and renewable energy markets.
The business has made several investments in Europe in; advanced materials, coatings, bondings , adhesives, polymers, elastomers, composites, carbon nanotubes, and integrated circuits markets.
The business is actively seeking to expand its portfolio by acquiring products, processes, technologies and intellectual property in and around the following sectors:
- automotive carbon fibre manufacturers
- advanced bonding and sealing materials such as electronic glue, LOCA, conductive adhesives, hot melt adhesive
- electronic and microelectronic materials such as integrated circuits, smart display materials, luminescent materials
- advanced polymer materials
- high performance composites for transportation and medical industries
- renewable energy technologies
The company would consider joint ventures, equity investments, company sale, manufacturing license agreements, and collaborative research and development partnerships.
Early stage businesses with Intellectual Property: £0.5 - £2 million
Established businesses: £2- £20 million
Companies wishing to expand into high growth markets throughtout Europe and the Far East are of particular interest.
Should you wish to explore this opportunity further please send non confidential outline information to email@example.com or contact Steve Dore on 077052278 quoting TJ 108